PHP FULL-STACK DEVELOPERIt / PHP
|PHP FULL-STACK DEVELOPER|
|Talent Hunter has been a trusted recruitment partner to the IT and Telecom industry since 2008. We ensure that our candidates meet our clients at the right time and spot of their career development. We will be happy to accompany you on this professional quest!
“There is only One Man Playing your Game, You!” (Vineet Raj Kapoor)
Our client is an international software development company, producing gamification software systems. For their fast growing Sofia-based team, we are looking to identify an experienced professional for the role of:
PHP FULL-STACK DEVELOPER
We are looking for the following skillset:
• Minimum 3 years professional experience with PHP (4/5)
• Good level in SQL
• Previous experience with Symfony2, Laravel, Phalcon or Zend2 will be a strong advantage
• Good command of English language (spoken and written)
• Fun and open minded attitude
Our client offers:
• Competitive package and benefits
• Chance to create and work with leading “web” software technologies that will be of use to all people you know
• Friendly working environment – multiple teams interaction and fun team buildings
• Appreciation of creative ideas and opportunities to learn new things
• Opportunity to grow together with your abilities
….If you want to play….than.....Give a chance to your dreams by sending us your recent CV stating the position title (S.PHP-FS) in the subject line and we will contact you if you have the required skill set!
Licensed by MLSP, license N 1641, valid until 31.10.2018
Talent Hunter Ltd. informs you that part of the data you provide by sending your application is personal data and falls under the special treatment and protection of the Data Protection Law and the 2016/679 Regulation. The provided personal data will be processed for legally acknowledged purposes, related to the present job ad, as well as to the realization of the legal interest of the personal data administrator. Talent Hunter Ltd. processes, stores and uses the voluntarily provided personal data in the legally determined timeframes, guaranteeing their security and confidentiality. Please be informed that hereby you agree that Talent Hunter Ltd. might provide your personal data to governmental bodies and institutions, or third parties, when there is such obligation by law, or it is required for the realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in a recruitment process with the purpose of concluding a future labor contract. As per the internal rules of Talent Hunter Ltd. you have the right to access and edit your personal data, the right to be deleted and the right to object against processing, presenting or revealing of your personal data for purposes different from the ones, stated above.