SENIOR AZURE CLOUD SECURITY SPECIALISTIt / .NET
SENIOR AZURE CLOUD SECURITY SPECIALIST
Talent Hunter has been a trusted recruitment partner to the IT and Telecom industry since 2008. We ensure that our candidates meet our clients at the right time and spot of their career development. We will be happy to accompany you on this professional quest!
“Give this world good energy “
Our client is international financial consulting company with broad spectrum of IT and analytic services and its building a digital platform that makes it fast, easy and secure for audit, tax and advisory firms to adopt and manage artificial intelligence, smart contract and other new digital technologies. Backed by a worldwide partnership of professional services firms, we aim to play a leading role in a rapidly advancing digital transformation of audit, tax and advisory services.
The focus of the role will be performing of an audit and analysis of all aspects of IT and Information security in Corporate Client IT networks and systems. The whole process will include: from understanding the specifics of client IT infrastructure and systems, to risk and vulnerability assessment, design of customized IT security solutions (based on company products), IT security consultancy and solution implementation. Intensive work with different companies and IT specifics will be part of the work dynamics. On-going IT Security research, trainings, and certification will be part of the role.
For the role you would need:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Windows general system administration and general knowledge in Linux
• Strpong experience with IT security and willingness to develop further in the field.
• Practical knowledge of networking, server administration, application support and security –valid certificates in those areas will be considered as a strong advantage
• Professional experience in IT administration of large company environments (with over 20 servers) and Firewall configuration
• Knowledge and experience with routing and switching
• Excellent knowledge in network security, network protocols: TCP/IP, DNS, SNMP and etc.
• Experience with IDS/IPS, penetration and vulnerability testing
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to express technical topics in business language
• Good troubleshooting and bug-fixing skills
• Excellent working level in English
If you find this opportunity appealing, please send us your recent CV stating the position title (Azure-SEC) in the subject line and also a copy of your IT (even better IT Security) certificates and we will contact you if you have the required skill set!
Licensed by MLSP, license N 1641, valid until 31.10.2018
Talent Hunter Ltd. informs you that part of the data you provide by sending your application is personal data and falls under the special treatment and protection of the Data Protection Law and the 2016/679 Regulation. The provided personal data will be processed for legally acknowledged purposes, related to the present job ad, as well as to the realization of the legal interest of the personal data administrator. Talent Hunter Ltd. processes, stores and uses the voluntarily provided personal data in the legally determined timeframes, guaranteeing their security and confidentiality. Please be informed that hereby you agree that Talent Hunter Ltd. might provide your personal data to governmental bodies and institutions, or third parties, when there is such obligation by law, or it is required for the realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in a recruitment process with the purpose of concluding a future labor contract. As per the internal rules of Talent Hunter Ltd. you have the right to access and edit your personal data, the right to be deleted and the right to object against processing, presenting or revealing of your personal data for purposes different from the ones, stated above.http://www.talenthunter.bg/categories/#It/.NET/274