WINDOWS SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR – AZURE CLOUD OPERATIONSIt / Windows
WINDOWS SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR – AZURE CLOUD OPERATIONS
Talent Hunter has been a trusted recruitment partner to the IT and Telecom industry since 2008. We ensure that our candidates meet our clients at the right time and spot of their career development. We will be happy to accompany you on this professional quest!
“Give this world good energy “
Our client is international financial consulting company with broad spectrum of IT and analytic services and its building a digital platform that makes it fast, easy and secure for audit, tax and advisory firms to adopt and manage artificial intelligence, smart contract and other new digital technologies. Backed by a worldwide partnership of professional services firms, we aim to play a leading role in a rapidly advancing digital transformation of audit, tax and advisory services.
If you WANT TO:
• Get the chance to work with the latest Microsoft systems and infrastructure.
• Deal with complex technical cases related to servers, infrastructure, applications and data bases.
• Support Windows servers, network connectivity systems and software systems problems.
• Troubleshoot and debug VLANs, DNS, DHCP, routing and firewalling problems.
• Work with systems such as Windows Active Directory/Exchange Server, VPNs, Antivirus products and firewalls.
• Get knowledge of industry best practices for e-mail privacy and regulatory compliance, routing, filtering, monitoring, backup, and disaster recovery.
For the role we would expect from you:
• Around 5 years of experience in end-user system administration.
• Perfect understanding of Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 version.
• Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft System Centre Stack.
• Experience and knowledge in PowerShell.
• Proven Experience with MS Exchange 2010/2013/2016 administration.
• Knowledge in administering Microsoft SQL Server database management will be considered strong advantage.
• Extensive support experience with IIS and .NET application architecture
• Ability to work with business users and technology vendors - communicative and proactive
• Networking knowledge experience in Ethernet and TCP/IP. OSI Model understanding.
• Experience with Azure services is a big advantage.
• Very good level of English language skills.
Our client offers:
Talent Hunter Ltd. informs you that part of the data you provide by sending your application is personal data and falls under the special treatment and protection of the Data Protection Law and the 2016/679 Regulation. The provided personal data will be processed for legally acknowledged purposes, related to the present job ad, as well as to the realization of the legal interest of the personal data administrator. Talent Hunter Ltd. processes, stores and uses the voluntarily provided personal data in the legally determined timeframes, guaranteeing their security and confidentiality. Please be informed that hereby you agree that Talent Hunter Ltd. might provide your personal data to governmental bodies and institutions, or third parties, when there is such obligation by law, or it is required for the realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in a recruitment process with the purpose of concluding a future labor contract. As per the internal rules of Talent Hunter Ltd. you have the right to access and edit your personal data, the right to be deleted and the right to object against processing, presenting or revealing of your personal data for purposes different from the ones, stated above.